Thomas R. Jones, M.D.
Undergraduate – Duke University, Durham, NC
Honors: B.S. Magna Cum Laude (Biomedical Engineering)
Graduate Degree – Emory University, Atlanta, GA, Ph.D. – Immunology
Medical Degree – Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA
Internship – Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI
Residency – Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI
Fellowship – Spine Surgery, Harvard University, Boston, MA
American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Special Medical Interests
Dr. Jones has a special interest in cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine surgery, as well as orthopaedic trauma.
To make an appointment to see Dr. Jones in Mankato, please call (507) 386-6601.
- Total Knee Arthroplasty
- Rehabilitation Following Lateral Retinacular Release and Implicatin
- Rehab Following Lateral Retinacular Release
- Postoperative Rehab Principles Anatomic Medial Knee Reconstruction
- Patella Tendon Repair
- MPFL Repair
- LCL Non Surgical
- Arthroscopic Microfracture
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament Hamstring Allograft
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament Bone Tendon Patellar Tendon Allograft